Happy fall! The weather may getting cooler and the sun might be setting sooner, but there are still plenty of adventures to have! Here are some adventure ideas and places to visit this season:
- Visit a fall festival! If you live in central PA, click here for a list of fall festivals in the area!
- Apple picking is a classic and a must!
- Host a fall potluck with your family or friends. It's the perfect excuse to eat all your favorite fall foods at once!
- Take a day trip to see fall foliage or go for a quick hike to enjoy the weather and beauty.
- Grab some blankets and warm clothes and go stargazing in your backyard
- Visit a pumpkin patch or farm to pick out pumpkins for carving, painting, or even to be used as pawns in a game of outdoor checkers!
- Have a leaf hunt in your backyard, a hiking trail, or park! Collect leaves of different shapes, sizes, and colors. You can use these for arts and crafts later!
- Kayaking can be so beautiful around this time! It's a fun and different way to enjoy the fall foliage and weather!
If you have any of these adventures, be sure to tag us @tuckercobakery!