I don't know about you but winter is not my favorite season. It's cold, it's cloudy, and it's long. Rather than wishing for winter to end, let's start loving what winter has to offer! Here are some of Pennsylvania's best winter hikes!
- We've said it before and we'll say it again. Ohiopyle is full of amazing hikes and adventures! Check out their gorge trail this winter to see an amazing waterfall!
- Chickies Rock Overlook in Columbia is a fun hike for the whole family. You'll have gorgeous views of the Susquehanna river!
- Check out the Jacoby Hollow Trail in Trout Run and you might get to see an amazing frozen waterfall!
- Want the best of both worlds- rural and city life? Ridley Creek State Park in Media has fun quick trails and is located right outside of Philadelphia!
- White Rocks in Boiling Springs is beautiful this time of year! Check out the picture our team member, Jess, took on her hike!